Punjab Driving Licence DLMIS
DLMIS stands for Driving Licence Information Management System. The DLMIS is an online platform where citizens of Punjab can check their online driving licence information and application status. The Punjab driving licence DLMIS system is its successful implementation cross all 36 districts of province. The Punjab DLMIS System aims to streamline the insurance, renewal and verification of driving licence ultimately leading to great efficiency and transparency. The DLMIS system was established by Punjab Information Technology Board PITB in 2017. To DLMIS Check Online or For learning driving licence online apply applicants have to visit through the
DLMIS official web Portal. https://dlims.punjab.gov.pk
How to Apply Online for DLMIS Punjab Driving Licence
- For Online Apply visit DLMIS official web Portal. https://dlims.punjab.gov.pk/
- Applicants have to click on apply for licence option.
- After that Punjab DLMIS Online Registration Form will open in front of you.
- Select the type of licence you are applying for.
- Now applicants have to provide his name, NIC, Email and mobile phone number.
- Applicants have to select his gender enter password, captcha code.
- After that click on register option.
- DLMIS official web Portal. https://dlims.punjab.gov.pk/
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Learning Driving Licence DLMIS
- You must have a nationality of Punjab.
- Applicants have minimum age of 18 years.
- you have a valid computerized CNIC number.
- you must pass a medical examination.
- you must pass the written and practical test of DLMIS.
- you must pay the application fee and test fee.
- you must have at least 6 months of driving experience.
DLMIS Check Online
- To DLMIS Check Online applicants have to visit their official web Portal.
- After that applicants have to click on Licence verify option.
- A new page will open where you enter your driving licence information.
- Applicants have to enter his CNIC number in designated field.
- Or Applicants have also enter his Driving Licence number in designated field.
- Once you enter these information click on verification button.
- After verification DLMIS system will display your driving licence information on your mobile phone screen.
DLMIS Online Apply Renewal
To DLMIS Online Apply Renewal, Applicants have to download “Form For Renewal Driving Licence” once you download you have to fill it carefully and attach the expire driving licence, CNIC and medical certificate. After that you have to visit the nearest DLMIS driving licence centre where you will do biometric verification, vision Test. After successful verification and processing you will receive your new DLMIS driving licence.
Fee Schedule for Computerized Driving Licence in Punjab
|Issue Fee 5 Years
For More Details, you can Also Check Click Here